Chocolate Niblet Beans Chocolate Niblet Beans

SWEET JESUS!!!

Based only on the references to Number Munchers, Saskatoon, and Zaboomafoo, you earned yourself a 5. The Apple IIgs will forever hold a special place in my heart. Thanks for an amazing flash.

Gumbi - Part 2 Gumbi - Part 2

Hell yes.

I am in awe of the cinemetography of this, considering its just some weiner flash claymation deal, the thought and effort that went into the camera angles and such really took me off guard. Hey Knox, you better be taking notes.

Chrispington responds:

Our thoughts exactly.
With upped quality, nothing could stand against the Gumbi glory!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

TypeYourTextHere

Nice job guys. I think I liked the old one better tho, maybe because less effort in the animation department ment more time to smoke pot and think up funnier storylines. I gave you a crappy sound score since ( and correct me if I'm wrong), you just banged out some cookie cutter loops with fruityloops and knocked off some "hit" effects. Anywho, it was still pretty damned funny.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

There's also a lot of talking. That's sound.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

hooray

I don't know why, and I have the most twisted sense of humour imaginable, but for whatever reason I laugh my ass off at all of these Saladfingers cartoons. This one has to be amongst the most entertaining and funny things I have ever found on this site. Keep it up!